Purpose of Job:
Maintain the company’s Plant and equipment to industry standard’s facilitating and enabling us to deliver to our customers
- Inspect and maintain TRS heavy haulage fleet in line with industry standards
- Inspect and Maintain TRS Plant and Machinery as per OEM and Network Rail requirement.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Up hold company Values
Required Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications and Training:
- NVQ Lvl 3 Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Manual Handling Qualification
- Full Drivers Licence
- Machine Operator Competency CPCS
- Competent I.T knowledge and use of data entry system
- Teamwork and Good Communication Ski
- Valid PTS and CSCS certification
- We share our clients’ objectives, responsibilities and, ultimately, their successes. We work closely with our customers, building relationships based on honesty and integrity. It’s therefore no surprise that our customers keep coming back.
- We believe that successful projects are delivered by competent and highly-skilled teams. We encourage our workforce to develop their competencies and knowledge to the best of their ability – and provide the resources to enable them to do so.
Destination Total Safety
- We are one team with one vision for health and safety excellence: Destination Total Safety. Through collaboration, awareness and management leadership, we are committed to eliminating unsafe actions, minimising risks and ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for each other.
- As we grow we aim to stay agile. From responding rapidly to 24/7 emergency projects, to our long-term commitment to developing innovative rail plant– we continually strive to understand and meet the rail industry’s changing needs